Sunday, December 11, 2016

Strike another match.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2016-12-11T15_52_07-08_00

Light the joint.
I’m alone.
I am always alone.

Watch Supernatural or don’t.
Watch the second episode of The Night Of or don’t.
It’s no skin off my nose or some other part of my anatomy.

Have we always been collateral damage to the powers that be?
I’m talking both sides of the aisle now.
A mass grave is still a mass grave no matter the slant of your rose tinted sunglasses.

Sometimes I really like John Turturro.
Other times I can barely stand him.
I believe that’s the sign of a great actor and the mark you never want used against you.

Pack the bowl one more time.
I must fry up these brains a little more.
Do what you will with the world. I’m through wrestling your angels for you.

Charles Cicirella
12/6/16

No comments: