Sunday, July 21, 2019

Smoking Resin

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2019-07-21T16_16_07-07_00

Two days smoking resin sucks, but that’s what happens when you don’t have two cents to rub together and no one will come to your emotional rescue
I have plenty to be thankful for including Nightingale saints who have more than helped me out when my electric light was growing dim
Still I crave more because I’m an American and I’m not really surprised with the current racist tinged situation we find ourselves in

Actually it’s not racist tinged because the apple never falls too far from the tree and when it’s a tree growing in Brooklyn forget about it
He was born with a stainless steel spork up his orange despoiled asshole
This could be the end of everything as a weak and insecure baby-man takes us down the rabbit hole because he cannot face the truth Pres. Obama is everything he is not

I want to get high not so much to escape reality, but to instead create my own reality and leave the Cowardly Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow in the poppy fields
The music does what it can, which is quite a lot, and the artist is always prepared to strike a pose and give the finger to all the poser poets who think they’re so cool because they know how to Xerox
I was born kind then I began to unwind and before I knew it I had misbegotten my original wrapper

Let’s stop pretending we don’t deserve these just desserts, after taking the Native American’s land and giving them back nothing in return, but diseased blankets and losing mascots
Sometimes when I think no one is looking I stick a finger straight up my anus and rub it till its raw. It feels good and helps me to keep my eye on the prize, whatever that is
Still I crave more because one finger is never enough especially if you have the whole afternoon to yourself. My point is even broke asses deserve to get high

Charles Cicirella
7/21/19

No comments: