Saturday, June 13, 2020

I had my first colonoscopy today.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2020-06-13T13_34_13-07_00

The doctor had on a pink mask
I told him I liked it
He said my last name was cool then he said it real slow and c-o-o-l like

Talked about fast food with the nurses
We all agreed Five Guys was quite good; one nurse mentioned that they used fresh potatoes
No one had tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich yet, I couldn’t say enough good things about it and want one right now

I, of course, was convinced something was wrong and was already planning my services
The turnout was sparse, but a couple of key players did show up.
I threw everyone a loop and instead of playing something by Bob Dylan, I played Nina Simone’s “Who Am I?” instead

Charles Cicirella
6/13/20

No comments: