Sunday, January 15, 2017

Thirteenth Poem (Assplay)

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2017-01-14T23_39_19-08_00

No one paying me any mind so I’ll say what I want like every honest to God real artist needs to constantly be doing.
Doesn’t matter if you’re a legend with barnacles growing on your beak or some young tweeker hungry for the fame and supposed glory.
We’re all playing with limited time even if we refuse to face that fixed fact and when it comes we’ll more than likely be shopping at Walmart or playing with ourselves in front of another NSA hidden in plain view camera.

I don’t want anything shoved up my ass.
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with that, but I just prefer to keep it an exit point and not a point of entry.
Even if you tempted me with a hamster all rolled in the purest cocaine I’d still prefer to snort the coke up my nose and leave the hamster to its own furry rodent devices.

I am now going to take a shit and when I come back I hope the rest of this poem is nearly in place because when it comes to heavy lifting I prefer to leave that to better and more muscular men.
The shit was rather uneventful. I wiped until there was no more brown, but I’ll still scratch because Godliness is not always next to cleanliness no matter how hard you try.
We best resist temptation even when it’s spread eagle before us like a ripe pin up in need of proper lubrication and a shot of rhythm and blues to get her through.

The naked night attacked me from all sides and when it was through I was left a mess of rumpled clothes and a hangover even Philip Marlowe would not have been able to crack.
There’s no justification for how some people act. They say charity begins at home and yet take a look at your typical American family and you’re bound to run the other way.
Christian family values has always been code for look out only for yourself and get out while the getting is still good. People have a selective memory when it comes to Christ and how he was and will forever be a Jew and would never condone the sound and the fury coming out of too many people’s pie holes.

Charles Cicirella
1/14/17

No comments: