Thursday, March 19, 2015

God Squad Squawk Box

http://charlespoet.podomatic.com/entry/2015-03-18T22_43_03-07_00

I am here
Here I am
Come and get me

Job was not a victim
Job didn’t have it coming to him
Job was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

I am trying my best to be open to inspiration
I am praying I don’t just become more collateral damage
I am well aware that resisting change is completely futile

Moses was not an Amway Distributor
Moses held no stock in pyramid schemes
Moses like Edward Scissorhands was a gentle spirit with a kind heart

I am tired of being by myself
Loneliness has got me on the run
I wish someone would ask me to dance

John the Baptist had it going on
John the Baptist was the first rebel without a cause
John the Baptist made it look easy because he did not require any backup band when crying in the wilderness

Charles Cicirella
3/18/15

No comments: