Friday, March 11, 2022

Swimming with Sharks

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2022-03-11T14_03_04-08_00

Arguing with guppies.
That’s my lot in life.
I believe I’m God and still I play second fiddle to demons.

It’s both a blessing and a curse.
Nailing myself to a cross and then bitching because I’ve been crucified in a bad neighborhood.
I blow my trumpet so much I feel like Miles before the whores and blue moods turned him into molten lava.

Most of us are chum even if we refuse to admit it. The rest of us are DOA even before our Fairy Godmother punches out our lights.
Don’t believe you can trust angels because even they have an ulterior motive.
Brando’s Godfather had it going on as his lines were fed to him and he tore us to shreds with an open heart.

Charles Cicirella
3/11/2022

No comments: