Tuesday, June 28, 2022

RUSSIAN MUPPET KGB

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2022-06-28T18_07_52-07_00 

I think the diabetes has finally caught up with me
I pray I’m wrong, but if not I guess I’ll finally have to admit I’m not invincible
Turning a blind eye only lasts so long as the one eyed king is permitted to fuck without a condom

I met a Russian Muppet and she took whatever money I had and went on her merry way
I never learn my lesson as insanity rots both my brain and my six and a half inch cock
She represents something I’ve never had and probably never will

All I desire is to be naked and to cuddle against the impending apocalypse with my Russian Muppet
She says she has a moderately sized ass which makes me laugh because she knows just how to tickle my Jewish-Sicilian funny bone
When she first admitted she was shy I felt her walls come tumbling down like Jericho or the Iron Curtain

The music is just loud enough to cut into my skull like a sickle and hammer
I’m frozen like a deer in the headlights of another disastrous life choice
Katherine blows up my purpose with her excuses and a sense of ill-advised timing leaving anyone paying attention blown away like Alice in Wonderland playing cards.

Charles Cicirella
6/25/2022

No comments: