Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Group Sex and Jazz

https://soundcloud.com/user-224646337/group-sex-and-jazz

Listening to jazz
Her flashes are the only flashes I need to bring me back to life
Called me a broke ass and it hurt because it was true and I know dollar signs are the only things right now adding up for her

Stick your finger in the socket and shoot off like a rocket to uncharted planets
Go ahead and listen, listen till your blue in the face and lemon juice is running down your supple thighs
We started off as strangers, but by the time she was through introducing me to the record collection streaming in her mind I knew we’d been connected long before either one of us called Earth our home

We’re caterpillar astronauts and have a plan of attack that has everything to do with survival and very little to do with greed or gluttony or the self-interest of most cam models or poets
I’ll never forget the first time I entered her from behind and how the noises she made reminded me of a bird sanctuary I’d visited once in Florida
She enjoys being made love to by multiple partners because she said it helped her to cover up a multitude of sins

Reading The Abortion by Richard Brautigan to her is a memory I yearn to create and that’s even before we rob our first bank and refer to one another as Bonnie and Clyde
Chasing our collective blues away by getting lost in a rainbow of colors yet thought of and one final kiss from her full lips that never tell a lie
No clear idea why I am writing these poems for her when she doesn’t seem at all interested in them, but she’s an inspiration and that’s something I refuse to ignore or deny as I turn the page and press play on the jukebox in my hungry mind

Charles Cicirella
4/25/18

No comments: