Saturday, April 06, 2019

Naked Dreaming (For Kat)

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2019-04-06T01_17_00-07_00

Not liberated enough to sleep naked
It’s on my bucket list with going to Amsterdam
And being punched out by a kangaroo

I literary think of your breasts
Poetic license only takes me so far
Before I’m carried away by the grammar police

You’ve drawn the boundaries in sidewalk chalk
“I bless the rains down in Africa”
Jumping rope leaves me tangled up in blue

Not forward thinking enough to stop masturbating
It’s all in the twist of the wrist and the stellar glide of your arched back in the pained moonlight
I know when the lights go out your inhibitions stop playing hard to get

Shame on me for thinking of you in a physical sense
When I heard your voice it was all over for me
It channels future memories I cannot wait to live and relive endlessly

Charles Cicirella
4/5/19

No comments: