Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Metal Goddess (For Sara)

 https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2020-10-27T14_15_15-07_00

Terror reigning, heavy metal goddess
Sexy femme fatale, lion tamer
A throwback to more malevolent times

Eyes wide open
Twenty three skidoo
Breaks open Twitter with her fat chords

Let’s stop mincing words
Remember the Alamo and apple pie a la mode
Forget how challenging the truth is for some people

Sara is happiness
As sweet as a Van Halen song in July with the top down
Watching and listening to her band makes me happy and lightens my load

I love pictures of her in her tee shirts
Leaves nothing to the mystery except the mystery of getting to know her better
I cannot wait to play her on my radio show and to introduce her as my friend.

Charles Cicirella
10/27/20

No comments: