Friday, October 23, 2015

“Pussy on the Chain Wax” (For Michael & Casey)

http://charlespoet.podomatic.com/entry/2015-10-23T19_55_45-07_00
 
“Pussy on the chain wax.”

That’s what she said. I heard it with my own two ears.
Then she asked me to explain it to her so I did because I don’t believe in backing down from a challenge, including when we were in the Rally’s drive-thru and she screamed “Pussy on the chain wax” when the cashier rudely answered ‘No’ when asked if they took EBT. She upped the ante when she got out of the van and grinded against the concrete wall.

“Pussy on the chain wax.”

Sometimes the road dog bites you and sometimes you bite the road dog.
I’m cloaked in the fog of his Easy Rider charisma when he decrees his whacky, tuned in and entirely kindred-sermons on the wretchedness and hilarity of surviving one more day on menthols, photographic chemicals and the occasional roll in the imaginary hay.
He kicks me into overdrive when he steps out of the movie-screen-womb and takes me on a “Magic Carpet Ride.”

“Pussy on the chain wax.”

Charles Cicirella
10/7/2015

No comments: