Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Apothecary

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2016-11-09T06_17_02-08_00

I looked up at the pink sky
And I did not question
I did not waver

The perfect sentence is not the point
Perfect pussy, perfect cock
All just pieces and parts

I preferred the old McNuggets over the new
Preferred you before your subtext went dark
Nothing kills the mood faster than too many antibiotics

There are no safewords in the archeology of word play
Go at it hard and pray your heart gives out before your spine cracks in half
The best artists are sadists not hopeless romantics and never shall the two tango

I looked into her eyes
And found only topsoil
Checked my surprise at the door and rode into the well-mannered sunset

Charles Cicirella
11/8/16

No comments: