Thursday, April 07, 2016

Just say no to the corporation.

http://charlespoet.podomatic.com/entry/2016-04-06T23_27_31-07_00

Political correctness came into vogue right around the time Hillary referred to urban youth as “super predators” with “no conscience, no empathy.”
And here’s what’s so ironic about that statement the only super predators that I see are the Clintons who prey on America with “no conscience, no empathy” as they try to again enter the White House by any means necessary.

Realized yesterday why America is failing.
And it’s our own damn fault.
And if we’re not careful we’ll lose more than just the middle class, we’ll lose our very souls because no one is really looking out for us and if we don’t take care of our own we will be even more fucked.
Creativity is the way I fight back against the shadow government as I turn on my laptop and take a stand the only way I know how with words and freedom of speech and my intellect like a sword at my side.

Charles Cicirella
4/5/2016

No comments: