Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Sixth Poem (Crotchless)

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/charlespoet/episodes/2017-01-03T01_00_19-08_00

Write what you know or write what you don’t know.
In the end it all comes out in the wash.
I just came it was no big deal.

I don’t believe in spring cleaning.
I don’t believe in John Lennon.
I’ve never listened to a Nirvana song that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Objectification is for the birds especially if you’re not a very appealing bird and wouldn’t mind some attention every now and then.
I remember watching Helter Skelter and my Grandpa Vincie coming into the living room to tell me to turn off the television. It wasn’t because of all the blood, but instead because of the late hour.
He use to swear at the plants in Sicilian to make them grow. He might not have had a green thumb, but he most definitely had a green tongue.

Write what you feel or write what you don’t feel.
Flip a coin heads you’re a genius, tails you’re an idiot either way you’re going to end up fertilizer in someone’s garden.
And there’s no right way to succeed or wrong way to fail, so much shit comes down to blind luck the rest is up to you if you’re willing to listen to the wind chimes spitting out blood.

I don’t believe in Victoria Secrets.
I don’t believe in Garbo.
I‘ve never seen the film Precious because I cannot watch one more father fuck their daughter into submission.

Charles Cicirella
1/3/17

No comments: